Hey! Hey! Hey!
Time seems to always fly by when you are having a good time.
The past 3 months have felt like a week for me and I’m not too sure if someone is playing with time or time is just moving how it’s meant to.
If you are not subscribed to my channel on YouTube (Joan Miano), which you actually should be, you would have not had that I got a new job. Yep, your girl is now in the 8 – 5 train. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I am at an advertising agency and to keep it short & sweet, I am enjoying myself.
I’ll be sure to give y’all an update very soon.
Anyway, I finally got the time to colour my hair, it is nothing crazy, but we will get there eventually. It is going to be somewhat of a journey of me lightening my hair to the “perfect” blonde for me.
As you know, I am a DIY kinda girl, so I chose to do it at home.
Here is the video on how I achieved my current colour and the products I used.
- Inecto Plus Sunkissed Blonde.
- Dark n’ Lovely Moisture Replenishing Shampoo.
- Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner.
- Saru Organics Hair Growth Masque.
- Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Detangling Leave-In Conditioner.
- Saru Organics Shea & Avocado Curling Butter.
Now that step one is done, I can’t wait for step two in about 2 months, where we even go lighter.
I hope you enjoyed today’s read.